Re: Multiple Column ListViews

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2005
      Maybe I will have some time this weekend.
      One question: cskuo34 (don't know your real name) - would it be
      possible that after the code is released you would test it on your
      GuiTest cases? It would give us some more confidence in the quality of
      the release.

      --Piotr

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "cskuo34" <cskuo34@y...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      > Just wanted to thank all of you working on the Multiple Column
      > ListView bug. I've been able to automate so many GUI test cases
      > because of GuiTest. Any ETA on an update including new fixes?
      >
      > Thanks for your hard work!
      >
      > -C

    • c kuo
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2005
        Hi Piotr,
        I would be very happy to test out your code. It has made my life A LOT easier!

        -Charles

        Piotr Kaluski <pkaluski@...> wrote: Maybe I will have some time this weekend.