Multiple Column ListViews

  • cskuo34
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2005
      Hi All,
      Just wanted to thank all of you working on the Multiple Column
      ListView bug. I've been able to automate so many GUI test cases
      because of GuiTest. Any ETA on an update including new fixes?

      Thanks for your hard work!

      -C
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2005
        Maybe I will have some time this weekend.
        One question: cskuo34 (don't know your real name) - would it be
        possible that after the code is released you would test it on your
        GuiTest cases? It would give us some more confidence in the quality of
        the release.

        --Piotr

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "cskuo34" <cskuo34@y...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        > Just wanted to thank all of you working on the Multiple Column
        > ListView bug. I've been able to automate so many GUI test cases
        > because of GuiTest. Any ETA on an update including new fixes?
        >
        > Thanks for your hard work!
        >
        > -C

      • c kuo
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2005
          Hi Piotr,
          I would be very happy to test out your code. It has made my life A LOT easier!

          -Charles

          Piotr Kaluski <pkaluski@...> wrote: Maybe I will have some time this weekend.