Re: WMSetText to '#32770' dialog then PushChildButton OK, windows send default value

    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "oohay1_2005" <oohay1_2005@y...>
      wrote:

      > why is it that when do WMSetText ($hnd "abc") to a class '#32770'
      dialog
      > then PushChildButton ($hnd, "^OK");
      > gui show "abc" in Edit field but after Ok button is press, windows
      > send previous/default value?
      > how to resolve this issue?

      Can you be more specific on what is going on? How about some code
      snippets?

      --Piotr
    • oohay1_2005
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
        i could find a sample dlg to do WMSetText, but found a sample gui that
        also uses class 32770 for SelComboItemText: a printing preference
        dialog (HP color laser jet ps; driver should be bundled with window
        xp; can add driver if not available)

        for example, assume a ui "HP Color LaserJet PS" is present:

        use Win32::GuiTest qw(:ALL);
        use strict;

        my @whnds = WaitWindowLike( undef, "^HP Color LaserJet PS", undef,
        undef, undef, 30 );
        if( !@whnds ){
        die "Cannot find window \n";
        }
        else{
        SetForegroundWindow ($whnds[0]);
        sleep 1;
        SendKeys("%pf");
        sleep 1;
        my $parHnd = WaitWindowLike( "^HP Color LaserJet PS Printing
        Preferences", "^Layout", "^#32770", undef, undef, 2 );
        my $hnd = WaitWindowLike( $parHnd, "^Layout", "^#32770", undef,
        undef, 2 );
        printf( "Layout: %x\n", $hnd);
        PushChildButton ($hnd, "^&Landscape");

        my $hnd = WaitWindowLike( $parHnd, "^Layout", "^#32770", undef,
        undef, 2 );
        my $hnd = WaitWindowLike( $hnd, undef, "^ComboBox", undef, undef, 2 );
        printf( "combo: %x\n", $hnd);

        #SelComboString($hnd, "2");
        SelComboItemText($hnd, "2");
        sleep 2;
        PushButton ("^OK");

        }

        now, manually open same printing pref dialog and notice pages per
        sheet is not the set to 2; similar to problem with WMSetText, value is
        not saved when dialog is closed by PushButton/PushChildButton.

        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 2, 2005
          There are some mistakes in your code. Maybe that's the reason.

          my @whnds = WaitWindowLike( undef, "^HP Color LaserJet PS" ....)

          WaitWindowLike returns scalar value, not a list (but in your code it
          should work)

          More important thing:

          my $parHnd = WaitWindowLike( "^HP Color LaserJet PS Printing
          Preferences", "^Layout", "^#32770", undef, undef, 2 );

          First parameter expected by WaitWindowLike is a parent handle (which
          I asume you know, since you used the function correctly before).

          Also, check that there is no other button with caption beginning
          with "OK"

          And why have you chosen to use SelComboItemText instead of
          SelComboString?

          --Piotr

          wrote:

          > i could find a sample dlg to do WMSetText, but found a sample gui
          that
          > also uses class 32770 for SelComboItemText: a printing preference
          > dialog (HP color laser jet ps; driver should be bundled with window
          > xp; can add driver if not available)
          >
          > for example, assume a ui "HP Color LaserJet PS" is present:
          >
          > use Win32::GuiTest qw(:ALL);
          > use strict;
          >
          > my @whnds = WaitWindowLike( undef, "^HP Color LaserJet PS", undef,
          > undef, undef, 30 );
          > if( !@whnds ){
          > die "Cannot find window \n";
          > }
          > else{
          > SetForegroundWindow ($whnds[0]);
          > sleep 1;
          > SendKeys("%pf");
          > sleep 1;
          > my $parHnd = WaitWindowLike( "^HP Color LaserJet PS Printing
          > Preferences", "^Layout", "^#32770", undef, undef, 2 );
          > my $hnd = WaitWindowLike(
          $parHnd, "^Layout", "^#32770", undef,
          > undef, 2 );
          > printf( "Layout: %x\n", $hnd);
          > PushChildButton ($hnd, "^&Landscape");
          >
          > my $hnd = WaitWindowLike(
          $parHnd, "^Layout", "^#32770", undef,
          > undef, 2 );
          > my $hnd = WaitWindowLike( $hnd, undef, "^ComboBox",
          undef, undef, 2 );
          > printf( "combo: %x\n", $hnd);
          >
          > #SelComboString($hnd, "2");
          > SelComboItemText($hnd, "2");
          > sleep 2;
          > PushButton ("^OK");
          >
          > }
          >
          > now, manually open same printing pref dialog and notice pages per
          > sheet is not the set to 2; similar to problem with WMSetText, value
          is
          > not saved when dialog is closed by PushButton/PushChildButton.
          >

          > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Piotr Kaluski" <pkaluski@p...>
          wrote:

          > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "oohay1_2005"
          <oohay1_2005@y...>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > why is it that when do WMSetText ($hnd "abc") to a
          class '#32770'
          > > dialog
          > > > then PushChildButton ($hnd, "^OK");
          > > > gui show "abc" in Edit field but after Ok button is press,
          windows
          > > > send previous/default value?
          > > > how to resolve this issue?
          > > >

          > > Can you be more specific on what is going on? How about some code
          > > snippets?
          > >
          > > --Piotr

        • oohay1_2005
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 3, 2005
            > Also, check that there is no other button with caption beginning
            > with "OK"
            question: In the example below, if button OK was not found then dialog
            would not closed, correct? But, dialog does closed.

            > And why have you chosen to use SelComboItemText instead of
            > SelComboString?
            neither method works; it just happen to be the last method tried.

            The actual #32770 class I was after is McAfee On-Access Properties,
            but it's not common, so installing HP Color LaserJet PS driver should
            be easier to work with.

          • lmarlin
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 4, 2005
              This example may help - even if it's imperfect (see header notes
              # The goal of this example is to open
              # the Printing Preferences window for a printer,
              # sets the Landscape option and number of pages per page preference
              # and then Apply
              # and OK

              # when you check the settings after it is done,
              # you see that the Landscape setting is in effect,
              # but the number of pages is still 1

              # Why doesn't the number of pages get set to 2 and "stick"?

              use Win32::GuiTest qw(:ALL);
              use strict;

              my $WinCaption = "^HP LaserJet 2100 PCL6";
              my $MessageClass = "PrintUI_PrinterQueue";

              my @whnds = FindWindowLike( 0, $WinCaption, $MessageClass );
              #
              # want only one window in response to the search
              #
              if ( !( scalar @whnds == 1 && IsWindow($whnds[0])) )
              {
              die "No Printer Window (or too many)";
              }

              SetForegroundWindow ($whnds[0]);
              sleep 1;

              SendKeys("%pf"); # Send keystrokes to access Printing
              Preferences window
              sleep 1;

              my $parHnd = WaitWindowLike( "^HP LaserJet 2100 PCL6 Printing
              Preferences", "^Layout", "^#32770", undef, undef, 2 );

              #
              # Find the Layout tab
              #
              my $hnd = WaitWindowLike(
              $parHnd, "^Layout", "^#32770", undef, undef, 2 );
              printf( "Layout: %x\n", $hnd);
              PushChildButton ($hnd, "^&Landscape");

              my $hnd = WaitWindowLike(
              $parHnd, "^Layout", "^#32770", undef, undef, 2 );
              my $hnd = WaitWindowLike( $hnd, undef, "^ComboBox",
              undef, undef, 2 );
              printf( "combo: %x\n", $hnd);

              # SelComboString($hnd, "2");
              SelComboItemText($hnd, "2");

              sleep 2;

              PushButton ("^&Apply");

              sleep 2;

              PushButton ("^OK");

              Fish

              wrote:

> [...]
              > > $parHnd, "^Layout", "^#32770", undef,
              > > > undef, 2 );
              > > > printf( "Layout: %x\n", $hnd);
              > > > PushChildButton ($hnd, "^&Landscape");
              > > >
              > > > my $hnd = WaitWindowLike(
              > > $parHnd, "^Layout", "^#32770", undef,
              > > > undef, 2 );
              > > > my $hnd = WaitWindowLike( $hnd, undef, "^ComboBox",
              > > undef, undef, 2 );
              > > > printf( "combo: %x\n", $hnd);
              > > >
              > > > #SelComboString($hnd, "2");
              > > > SelComboItemText($hnd, "2");
              > > > sleep 2;
              > > > PushButton ("^OK");
              > > >
              > > > }
              > > >
              > > > now, manually open same printing pref dialog and notice pages
              per
              > > > sheet is not the set to 2; similar to problem with WMSetText,
              value
              > > is
              > > > not saved when dialog is closed by PushButton/PushChildButton.

            • oohay1_2005
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 9, 2005
                anyone has any idea why WMSetText and SelCombo* are not working
                (value/setting not stick) with class 32770 dialogs or how to resolve
                the issue? thanks.

                --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "lmarlin" <lmarlin@y...> wrote:

> [...]
                > >

                > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Piotr Kaluski"
                > <pkaluski@p...> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > There are some mistakes in your code. Maybe that's the reason.
                > > >
                > > > my @whnds = WaitWindowLike( undef, "^HP Color LaserJet PS" ....)
                > > >
                > > > WaitWindowLike returns scalar value, not a list (but in your
                > code it
                > > > should work)
                > > >
                > > > More important thing:
                > > >
                > > > my $parHnd = WaitWindowLike( "^HP Color LaserJet PS Printing
                > > > Preferences", "^Layout", "^#32770", undef, undef,
                > 2 );
                > > >
                > > > First parameter expected by WaitWindowLike is a parent handle
                > (which
                > > > I asume you know, since you used the function correctly before).
                > > >
                > > > Also, check that there is no other button with caption beginning
                > > > with "OK"
                > > >
                > > > And why have you chosen to use SelComboItemText instead of

              • splemmon
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 14, 2005
                  I had a similar problem with both SelComboItemText and SelComboString
                  functions while automating my application. I found that the selected
                  item would be shown in the combo box, but the item was not saved
                  after the OK was clicked. Only the first item in the list would be
                  saved. It seemed as though the combo box was updated with the
                  selection (visually), but the application wasn't aware of it.

                  My workaround was to set focus on the combo box, then send the
                  correct number of down arrows:

                  SetFocus( $file_type[0] );
                  SendKeys( "{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}", 0.25 );

                  Regards,

                  Steve

                  wrote:

> [...]
                  > > my $hnd = WaitWindowLike( $hnd, undef, "^ComboBox",
                  > > undef, undef, 2 );
                  > > printf( "combo: %x\n", $hnd);
                  > >
                  > > # SelComboString($hnd, "2");
                  > > SelComboItemText($hnd, "2");
                  > >
                  > > sleep 2;
                  > >
                  > > PushButton ("^&Apply");
                  > >
                  > > sleep 2;
                  > >
                  > > PushButton ("^OK");
                  > >
                  > > Fish
                  > >

                  > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "oohay1_2005"
                  <oohay1_2005@y...>

                  > > > question: In the example below, if button OK was not found then
                  > > dialog
                  > > > would not closed, correct? But, dialog does closed.

                  > > > neither method works; it just happen to be the last method
                  tried.

                  > > > The actual #32770 class I was after is McAfee On-Access
                  Properties,
                  > > > but it's not common, so installing HP Color LaserJet PS driver

                  undef, "^ComboBox",

                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 15, 2005
                    OK.
                    Guys, I will try to find some time to have a look at it. It is close
                    to christmass so... well, you know :-). But I will try...

                    --Piotr

                    --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "splemmon" <steve_lemmon@h...>
                    wrote:

                    > I had a similar problem with both SelComboItemText and
                    SelComboString
                    > functions while automating my application. I found that the
                    selected
                    > item would be shown in the combo box, but the item was not saved
                    > after the OK was clicked. Only the first item in the list would be
                    > saved. It seemed as though the combo box was updated with the
                    > selection (visually), but the application wasn't aware of it.
                    >
                    > My workaround was to set focus on the combo box, then send the
                    > correct number of down arrows:
                    >
                    > SetFocus( $file_type[0] );
                    > SendKeys( "{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}", 0.25 );
                    >
                    > Regards,
                    >
                    > Steve
                    >
                    > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "oohay1_2005"
                    <oohay1_2005@y...>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > anyone has any idea why WMSetText and SelCombo* are not working
                    > > (value/setting not stick) with class 32770 dialogs or how to
                    resolve
                    > > the issue? thanks.
                    > >
                    > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "lmarlin" <lmarlin@y...>
                    wrote:

                    > > > This example may help - even if it's imperfect (see header notes

                    > > > # The goal of this example is to open
                    > > > # the Printing Preferences window for a printer,
                    > > > # sets the Landscape option and number of pages per page
                    > preference
                    > > > # and then Apply
                    > > > # and OK
                    > > >
                    > > > # when you check the settings after it is done,
                    > > > # you see that the Landscape setting is in effect,
                    > > > # but the number of pages is still 1
                    > > >
                    > > > # Why doesn't the number of pages get set to 2 and "stick"?
                    > > >
                    > > > use Win32::GuiTest qw(:ALL);
                    > > > use strict;
                    > > >
                    > > > my $WinCaption = "^HP LaserJet 2100 PCL6";
                    > > > my $MessageClass = "PrintUI_PrinterQueue";
                    > > >
                    > > > my @whnds = FindWindowLike( 0, $WinCaption, $MessageClass );
                    > > > #
                    > > > # want only one window in response to the search
                    > > > #
                    > > > if ( !( scalar @whnds == 1 && IsWindow($whnds[0])) )
                    > > > {
                    > > > die "No Printer Window (or too many)";
                    > > > }
                    > > >
                    > > > SetForegroundWindow ($whnds[0]);
                    > > > sleep 1;
                    > > >
                    > > > SendKeys("%pf"); # Send keystrokes to access
                    > Printing
                    > > > Preferences window
                    > > > sleep 1;
                    > > >
                    > > > my $parHnd = WaitWindowLike( "^HP LaserJet 2100 PCL6
                    > Printing
                    > > > Preferences", "^Layout", "^#32770", undef, undef, 2 );
                    > > >
                    > > > #
                    > > > # Find the Layout tab
                    > > > #
                    > > > my $hnd = WaitWindowLike(
                    > > > $parHnd, "^Layout", "^#32770", undef, undef, 2 );
                    > > > printf( "Layout: %x\n", $hnd);
                    > > > PushChildButton ($hnd, "^&Landscape");
                    > > >
                    > > > my $hnd = WaitWindowLike(
                    > > > $parHnd, "^Layout", "^#32770", undef, undef, 2 );
                    > > > my $hnd = WaitWindowLike( $hnd,
                    undef, "^ComboBox",
                    > > > undef, undef, 2 );
                    > > > printf( "combo: %x\n", $hnd);
                    > > >
                    > > > # SelComboString($hnd, "2");
                    > > > SelComboItemText($hnd, "2");
                    > > >
                    > > > sleep 2;
                    > > >
                    > > > PushButton ("^&Apply");
                    > > >
                    > > > sleep 2;
                    > > >
                    > > > PushButton ("^OK");
                    > > >
                    > > > Fish
                    > > >

                    > > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "oohay1_2005"
                    > <oohay1_2005@y...>

                    > beginning
                    > > > dialog

                    > tried.

                    > Properties,
                    > > > should

                    > PS" ....)

                    > > > code it

                    > undef,
                    > > > 2 );

                    > > > (which
                    > before).

                    > beginning

                    > > > <oohay1_2005@y...>

                    > sample
                    > > > gui
                    > > > preference
                    > with
                    > > > window

                    PS",
                    > > > undef,
                    > Printing

                    > undef, "^ComboBox",

                    > pages
                    > > > per
                    > WMSetText,
                    > > > value
                    > PushButton/PushChildButton.

                    > > > <pkaluski@p...>

                    > press,

                    > some
                    > > > code

                  • splemmon
                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 17, 2005
                      Piotr,

                      Appreciate your assistance... though I've found plenty of other bugs
                      that can keep you busy during the holidays ;-)

                      As for the ComboBox anomalies, I've noticed in my application that
                      class "ComboBox (Unicode)", which is a part of the Windows Form
                      SaveFileDialog .NET component (specifically the file extension
                      selection), exhibits the problem, whereas those of
                      class "WindowsForms10.COMBOBOX.app3" do not. Perhaps this may provide
                      a clue to identify where the trouble lies.

                      Regards,

                      Steve

                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 19, 2005
                        I checked that.
                        You are right. The problem exists. I don't know why to be honest.
                        Steven's workaround is the only one which comes to my mind at the
                        moment. In case of the printer driver, you can just type "2" instead
                        of appropriate number of down arrows.
                        Steven, do you have the source code to the application you are talking
                        about?

                        --Piotr

                        Message 11 of 16 , Nov 21, 2005
                          I believe I know the reason of problems.
                          I am not 100% sure that the explanation given below is correct, but
                          at least it is not contradictory with my observations.

                          Application can be informed about new selection in a combo box by
                          several events/notifications. One of such events is CBN_SELCHANGE.
                          However, not every application uses this event and Microsoft does not
                          recommend it. This is what they say:

                          "A drop-down combo box or drop-down list box sends the CBN_CLOSEUP
                          notification to the parent window or dialog-box procedure when the
                          drop-down list closes. If the user changed the current selection, the
                          combo box also sends the CBN_SELCHANGE notification when the drop-
                          down list closes. To execute a specific process each time the user
                          selects a list item, you can handle either the CBN_SELCHANGE or
                          CBN_CLOSEUP notification message. Typically, you would wait for the
                          CBN_CLOSEUP notification before processing a change in the current
                          selection. This can be particularly important if a significant amount
                          of processing is required. "

                          So it seams that some applications watch for CBN_CLOSEUP, which is
                          generated when a list of combo box is closed. They probably also
                          check keyboard events. That's why SendKeys solution works.

                          Let's have a look at the code (last few lines from the "printing
                          preferences" example). In the light of facts given above, the
                          following does not work:

                          SelComboString($hnd, "2");
                          PushButton( "^OK" );

                          It is because only CBN_SELCHANGE event is generated.

                          But if you do this:

                          SendMessage( $hnd, 0x014F, 1, 0 );
                          SelComboString($hnd, "2");
                          PushButton( "^OK" );

                          This magic SendMessage sends 0x014F which is CB_SHOWDROPDOWN which
                          shows a list box of a combo box. Then you select a value
                          (SelComboString) and you PushButton, which causes that a window is
                          closed and list box of a combo box is closed which generates
                          CBN_CLOSEUP.

                          This problem brings some bigger issue. To which extent we should be
                          smart and use sophisticated features of controls to set their values?
                          Using mouse clicks or SendKeys seems less clean, but it is much more
                          safe, since it generates all expected side effects.

                          I think that in case of combo box, we should implement the function,
                          which does a following:
                          It opens a list, selects an item and clicks on it.

                          --Piotr

                          wrote:

                          > I checked that.
                          > You are right. The problem exists. I don't know why to be honest.
                          > Steven's workaround is the only one which comes to my mind at the
                          > moment. In case of the printer driver, you can just type "2" instead
                          > of appropriate number of down arrows.
                          > Steven, do you have the source code to the application you are
                          talking
                          > about?
                          >
                          > --Piotr
                          >

                          > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Piotr Kaluski" <pkaluski@p...>
                          wrote:

                          > > OK.
                          > > Guys, I will try to find some time to have a look at it. It is
                          close
                          > > to christmass so... well, you know :-). But I will try...
                          > >
                          > > --Piotr
                          > >

                          > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "splemmon"
                          <steve_lemmon@h...>
                          > > wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > I had a similar problem with both SelComboItemText and
                          > > SelComboString
                          > > > functions while automating my application. I found that the
                          > > selected
                          > > > item would be shown in the combo box, but the item was not
                          saved
                          > > > after the OK was clicked. Only the first item in the list would
                          be
                          > > > saved. It seemed as though the combo box was updated with the
                          > > > selection (visually), but the application wasn't aware of it.
                          > > >
                          > > > My workaround was to set focus on the combo box, then send the
                          > > > correct number of down arrows:
                          > > >
                          > > > SetFocus( $file_type[0] );
                          > > > SendKeys( "{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}", 0.25 );
                          > > >
                          > > > Regards,
                          > > >
                          > > > Steve
                          > > >
                          > > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "oohay1_2005"
                          > > <oohay1_2005@y...>

                          > > resolve

                          > > > preference

                          > > > Printing

                          > > > Printing

                          > > undef, "^ComboBox",

                          > > > <oohay1_2005@y...>

                          > > > beginning
                          > > then

                          > > > tried.

                          > > > Properties,
                          > > driver

                          > > reason.

                          > > > PS" ....)

                          > > your

                          Printing
                          > > > undef,

                          > > handle
                          > > > before).

                          > > > beginning

                          > > > sample
                          > > > with

                          > > present:

                          LaserJet
                          > > PS",
                          LaserJet PS
                          > > > Printing

                          > > > undef, "^ComboBox",

                          > > > pages
                          > > > WMSetText,
                          > > > PushButton/PushChildButton.

                          > > > press,

                          > > > some

                        • splemmon
                          Message 12 of 16 , Nov 22, 2005
                            Hi Piotr,

                            I can confirm your workaround for both SelComboString and
                            SelComboItemText functions. However I wonder if it is the lack of
                            CBN_SELCHANGE message that is the culprit, not CBN_CLOSEUP.

                            From the MS documentation it states that CBN_SELCHANGE is *not* sent
                            when the selection is changed via the CB_SETCURSEL message:

                            "When the user changes the current selection in a combo box, the
                            parent window or dialog-box procedure receives a WM_COMMAND message
                            with the notification message CBN_SELCHANGE in the high-order word
                            of the wParam parameter. This notification message is not sent when
                            the current selection is set using the CB_SETCURSEL message."

                            Looking at the SelComboItemText function code below, I see that it
                            uses the CB_SETCURSEL message to select the item which would imply
                            that CBN_SELCHANGE is not sent to the application.

                            RETVAL = (SendMessage(hWnd, CB_SETCURSEL, i, 0) != CB_ERR);

                            Agreed that although mouse clicks and SendKeys generate all side
                            effects that a user would encounter, my preference is to avoid using
                            them whenever possible to avoid forcing the application under test to
                            the foreground.

                            Regards,

                            Steve

                          • oohay1_2005
                            Message 13 of 16 , Nov 22, 2005
                              I've also confirmed that:
                              SendMessage( $hnd, 0x014F, 1, 0 );
                              will work for some comboboxes but not others. It seems like all
                              comboboxes that also alters some bitmap on gui does not work.
                              Is there any other tricks that can resolve this?

                              Sendkey will work in most cases, but when a combobox have the same
                              word as the first string, eg:
                              "Type 1"
                              "Type 2"
                              "Type 3"
                              ... it would require sending additional keys; which might become
                              inaccurate if focus is accidentally not on correct handle...

                              Is there a link where I can search for additional info on
                              SendMessage's flags/paramenters, similar to the flag 0x014F?

                              Message 14 of 16 , Nov 23, 2005
                                SelComboItemText uses CB_SETCURSEL, but SelComboString uses
                                CB_SELECTSTRING which does trigger CBN_SELCHANGE.
                                As for forcing application to the foreground. I agree that it looks
                                more elegant if you can just order GUI tests and have them done in
                                the background. However, I have heard that even commercial tools'
                                vendors recommend not to do anything when gui test is running.
                                Secondly, moving to foreground is an event with side effects and you
                                never know how application under test handles that. Interaction with
                                human user always involves moving to foreground, so I think it is
                                much more safer to push stuff to the foreground and just leave the PC
                                alone.
                                But this is only my personal opinion....

                                Message 15 of 16 , Nov 23, 2005
                                  Goto to msdn.microsoft.com and then
                                  MSDN Library > Win32 and COM Development > User Interface >
                                  Windows Shell > Windows Controls > Individual Control Information
                                  > ComboBox Controls >

                                  --Piotr