Re: how to simulate click on ToolbarWindow32 button without Control ID

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
      As for now, the only way I can think of is as follows:
      1. Get the size of a toolbar window (GetWindowRect)
      2. Do heuristic calculations of coordinates of buttons' centers
      3. Send mouse down/up to a particular location using MouseMoveAbsPix
      and then Send*Button*.

      Hope that helps

      -Piotr

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "oohay1_2005" <oohay1_2005@y...>