Maximize window

  • wiwowwr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2002
      I'm running version 1.49 of Win32-GuiTest on Windown NT 4.0.

      How can I maximize a window through Win32-Guitest which was
      minimized by a click on the '_' button at the windows top
      right corner.
      I do get the window-id from function 'FindWindowLike', but
      I cannot bring it to the foreground again.

      There's probably a simple solution to that, but I haven't
      found it so far.

      Thank You,
      Willi
    • ctrondlpaulsden
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2002
        This code should work for you:

        #!/usr/bin/perl

        use strict;
        use warnings;

        # P.S. I'm using Win32::GuiTest version 1.49-2, available from the
        Files section of this group.
        use Win32::GuiTest qw/
        MenuSelect
        GetSystemMenu
        /;

        MenuSelect("Ma&ximize", [ENTER WINDOW HANDLE VARIABLE HERE],
        GetSystemMenu([ENTER WINDOW HANDLE VARIABLE HERE], 0));