RE: [perlguitest] control via VNC?

  • Daryl Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2005
      And that's just the input side of the issue. I'm not at all sure how you
      would extract field values. There may also be a dependency on how you're
      viewing vnc, either through the vnc client or through a web browser. If the
      latter (since I don't actually use the vnc client, I can't speak to how that
      works), the server sends a Java applet to the browser, and Java applets have
      their own little sandbox that pretty well isolates them from the client's
      host. To do what you want to do, you might check into Dogtail (I wish
      someone would consult me before making up these names! :) )
      http://people.redhat.com/zcerza/dogtail/index.html

      Good luck.

      Daryl