Re: [perlguitest] strict subs error

  • A Chan
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 10, 2005
      Hi Amine,

      I can run your code snippet without any errors. You might want to check if you actually have the Win32::GuiTest package installed properly.

      Cheers,

      Al Chan

      amine beghdous <aminedz29@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      I'm new to perl and Guitest and I'm trying to execute the following perl script:

      #!/usr/bin/perl
      ## Initially generated by Win32-GuiTest Recorder (v1.03)

      ## Pragmas/Directives
      use strict;
      use warnings;

      ## Imports
      use Win32::GuiTest qw/:ALL/;

      $Win32::GuiTest::debug = 0; # Set to "1" to enable debug output.

      ## Main/Core

      # system "start notepad";
      sleep 1;
      while(1) {
      SendRawKey(VK_DOWN, KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY);
      SendKeys "{PAUSE 200}";
      }

      but i got the error message below:

      Bareword "VK_DOWN" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at tmp10.pl line 19.
      Bareword "KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at tmp10
      .pl line 19.
      Execution of tmp10.pl aborted due to compilation errors.

      Could anyone please help me.

      thanks a lot.

      Basic programming language C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C programming language List of programming languages

    • amine beghdous
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 11, 2005
        Thank you for your fast reply, Al
        Now it's working.

[...]