IsWindowEnabled

  • fareh_rafik
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 10, 2005
      I have a prblem with the use of IsWindowEnabled,
      It do'nt return false when a button is disabled.
      Can you help me?
    • amine beghdous
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 10, 2005
        Hi All,

        I'm new to perl and Guitest and I'm trying to execute the following perl script:

        #!/usr/bin/perl
        ## Initially generated by Win32-GuiTest Recorder (v1.03)

        ## Pragmas/Directives
        use strict;
        use warnings;

        ## Imports
        use Win32::GuiTest qw/:ALL/;

        $Win32::GuiTest::debug = 0; # Set to "1" to enable debug output.

        ## Main/Core

        # system "start notepad";
        sleep 1;
        while(1) {
        SendRawKey(VK_DOWN, KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY);
        SendKeys "{PAUSE 200}";
        }

        but i got the error message below:

        Bareword "VK_DOWN" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at tmp10.pl line 19.
        Bareword "KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at tmp10
        .pl line 19.
        Execution of tmp10.pl aborted due to compilation errors.

        Could anyone please help me.

        thanks a lot.

      • A Chan
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 10, 2005
          Hi Amine,

          I can run your code snippet without any errors. You might want to check if you actually have the Win32::GuiTest package installed properly.

          Cheers,

          Al Chan

          amine beghdous <aminedz29@...> wrote:

[...]

          Basic programming language C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C programming language List of programming languages

        • amine beghdous
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 11, 2005
            Thank you for your fast reply, Al
            Now it's working.

[...]