Re: [perlguitest] Re: Win32::GUI vs Win32::GuiTest

  • Steven Lloyd
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2005
      I use Win32::API in nearly every application I have written (for windows)
      and I believe that it is very stable - the only time it is unstable is when
      the API is called incorrectly.

      Steve Lloyd
      http://www.basgetti.com

      http://www.kidlins.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2005
        Yeah, I think even the author recommends against using it for various
        applications. It depends on a assembly language hack; which may not
        be too 64bit/Windows friendly... It also adds another dependency;
        which changes outside of Win32::GUITest changing; which makes things
        fun for our users. 8-(

        I wish I had the time to commit more to this module. GUI automation
        is not too difficult, just a bit time consuming to implement certain
        pieces..

        My $0.02 for the moment,