where is the c++ code for guitest.dll?

  • Jeremy Stell-Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005
      I am working on a project where we are trying to ruby binding to C to
      do similar things to what you guys are doing (sendkeys, etc) and I
      wanted to see how that was implemented. however, I can't for the life
      of me find the source code for guitest.dll.

      where is it?

      -Jeremy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2005
        The code for the dll is in guitest.xs. Go to project's source forge
        site (www.sourceforge.net/projects/winguitest) and browse CVS or just
        get a package. Let me know if you still have problems.

        -Piotr

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Stell-Smith"