META.yml

  • Gábor Szabó
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      I lost my Windows virtual machine a month ago so since then I could not check
      anything on Windows.

      META.yml should descibe the distro, see it here
      http://search.cpan.org/src/CTRONDLP/Win32-GuiTest-1.50.3-ad/META.yml
      It is autogenerated by Build.PL but I don't remember how was it generated for
      earlier version of the module as it is not using Build.PL

      It seems it was generated by ExtUtils::MakeMaker
      something that happens when you run "nmake dist" so for now don't
      worry about it.