Re: [perlguitest] GUI test results - what to expect

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2005
      It is probably possible. But it is not going to be easy. Menu and
      accelerators should work fine, since Win32::GuiTest provides SendKeys for
      sending keystrokes. But as for toolbar, you may have some problems.
      Basically there is no direct support for toolbars in Win32::GuiTest. Also
      verifying results may be difficult because I am not sure if WMGetText will
      work for Word (you have to experiment).
      I think Win32::GuiTest can help you, but you should also have a look at
      modules like Win32::OLE and use the mixture of them

      -Piotr