Re: IME ON/OFF features.

  • erngui@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hi,

      --- In perlguitest@y..., tatsuya_kimura_jp@y... wrote:
      [snip]
      > Is this module planing to implement this feature, that is IME ON /
      > IME OFF?

      I have not experience at all with IME and even if I somehow managed
      to implement what you're asking for, I could imagine that I would
      have a hard time verifying that it works (not having a japanese
      machine, that is).

      In other words: unless somebody contributes some code that does this,
      I'd say the chances are small.

      Sorry I can't be of more help,
      Ernesto.
    • tatsuya_kimura_jp
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2001
        Hi,

        > In other words: unless somebody contributes some code that does
        this,
        > I'd say the chances are small.
        >
        > Sorry I can't be of more help,
        > Ernesto.

        I changed my view about this question. I used Win32::Clipboard +
        Win32::Guitest to type Japanese strings to target application.
        That is, copy Jp string into Clipboard, and then focus by
        Win32::GuiTest and then copy it. That's fine.

        Thanks a lot.
        --Tatsuya Kimura