SelTreeViewItemPath

  • mike_scott_bbc
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2005
      Am I right in thinking that the 'path' in SelTreeViewItemPath is
      rather generous in its matching?

      I have a TreeView that contains 'UK|BBC|London'. I can select the item
      with 'aaa|zzz|London', even '||London' will work.

      Now this is noble enough - if a bit eccentric - if there is only
      one 'London' leaf. What happens if the match is ambiguous? Does it
      fail to select any, or select the first one it finds?
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2005
        Which version of Win32::GuiTest do you use?
        Where did you take it from?
        -Piotr

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "mike_scott_bbc"

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2005
          I'm using version 1.50.3-ad built from source from SourceForge. Perl
          is ActiveState 5.6.1 build 635.

          --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Piotr Kaluski" <pkaluski@p...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2005
            Try this package:
            http://www.piotrkaluski.com/files/winguitest/distros/Win32-GuiTest-1_50_4.zip
            . You have to build it yourself, since ppm package is built against
            perl 5.8.x. Let us know if the problem persists