Re: TX11

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2005
      I am affraid that you have to use your work around. The problem with
      WMGetText is that it sends WM_GETTEXT message to a control. If the
      control does not handle this message (which could be the case for
      custom controls) WMGetText will not work. According to the link you
      gave me, there is a free support for these controls. Ask what message
      has to be send to a control in order to get/set message in the
      control. If they give an answer, we can try to develop something more
      sophisiticated.
      -Piotr

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "mike_scott_bbc"

      http://www.wintertree-