Re: iskeypressed and modifiers

  • erngui
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2002
      --- In perlguitest@y..., "amorphis_bwd" <sepal@h...> wrote:
      > is possible possible to test for keypresses for keys with
      modifiers,
      > like alt+s?

      At the moment no. At first IsKeyPressed only supported things
      like "A", "C" or "Z". I extended it to support "ESC", "F11",.. Looks
      like I should extend it again or just make the low-level function
      visible so that people can do their own stuff...

      Perhaps in version 1.5 I'll support it.

      Regards,
      Ernesto.
      -- Ernesto Guisado (erngui@..., http://triumvir.org)