Recommendation for GuiTest.pm formating

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2005
      Hi,
      I have a small suggestion about GuiTest.pm file. Currently, while
      populating %EXPORT_TAGS we write several functions per line, and they
      are not ordered. Maybe we can rearange them so each function is in a
      separate line. It would be then easier to order them alphabetically
      and to maintain the list in future. I can do it myself. But I know how
      annoying it is when someone is trying to reshape the code without
      asking anyone if does make sense. So I would like to know your
      opinion before I do start doing it.

      -Piotr
    • Gábor Szabó
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2005