iskeypressed and modifiers

  • amorphis_bwd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2002
      is possible possible to test for keypresses for keys with modifiers,
      like alt+s?
    • erngui
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2002
        --- In perlguitest@y..., "amorphis_bwd" <sepal@h...> wrote:
        > is possible possible to test for keypresses for keys with
        modifiers,
        > like alt+s?

        At the moment no. At first IsKeyPressed only supported things
        like "A", "C" or "Z". I extended it to support "ESC", "F11",.. Looks
        like I should extend it again or just make the low-level function
        visible so that people can do their own stuff...

        Perhaps in version 1.5 I'll support it.

        Regards,
        Ernesto.
        -- Ernesto Guisado (erngui@..., http://triumvir.org)