Install Question

  • scottshea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2002
      Okay, I feel like an idiot here but PPM gives me this error:

      Can't find unicode character property definition via main->e or e.pl
      at unicode/Is/e.pl line 0

      NMake does not seem to be on my system. How should I go about
      installing the Module?
    • erngui
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2002

        looks like a problem with ppm versions. Is GuiTest the first module
        you've tried to install or have you successfully installed other
        modules?

        Could you post the output of "perl -v" and "perl -V" and "ppm
        version" ?

        > NMake does not seem to be on my system. How should I go about
        > installing the Module?

        If you have ppm you shouldn't need nmake.

        Regards,
        Ernesto.
        -- Ernesto Guisado <mailto:erngui@...>, <http://triumvir.org>