Re: I can't compile GetMenuBarInfo

  • wenjie wang
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2005
      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Piotr Kaluski" <pkaluski@p...>
      > I am trying to add a call to GetMenuBarInfo in the *.xs file, and it
      > does not compile. I am getting "undeclared identifier". The same
      > applies to MENUBARINFO struct.
      > Am I doing some stupid mistake?
      > I am using VC 6.0, XP SP2.

      I'd be interested to find out more about the compile error ;-)

      In general, this complain means the header file(Winuser.h) which
      defines the identifier "MENUBARINFO" can not be found. In practice,
      it's likely a project configuration issue.

      --
      Cheers,
      WWang

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
        OK, I know the answer. I had outdated libraries (those included with
        VC++ 6.0). After installing SDK the code compiled.

        -Piotr