I can't compile GetMenuBarInfo

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2005
      I am trying to add a call to GetMenuBarInfo in the *.xs file, and it
      does not compile. I am getting "undeclared identifier". The same
      applies to MENUBARINFO struct.
      Am I doing some stupid mistake?
      I am using VC 6.0, XP SP2.

      -Piotr
    • wenjie wang
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 2005
        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Piotr Kaluski" <pkaluski@p...>
        > I am trying to add a call to GetMenuBarInfo in the *.xs file, and it
        > does not compile. I am getting "undeclared identifier". The same
        > applies to MENUBARINFO struct.
        > Am I doing some stupid mistake?
        > I am using VC 6.0, XP SP2.

        I'd be interested to find out more about the compile error ;-)

        In general, this complain means the header file(Winuser.h) which
        defines the identifier "MENUBARINFO" can not be found. In practice,
        it's likely a project configuration issue.

        --
        Cheers,
        WWang

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
          OK, I know the answer. I had outdated libraries (those included with
          VC++ 6.0). After installing SDK the code compiled.

          -Piotr