New poll for perlguitest

  • perlguitest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 22, 2005
      perlguitest group:

      What is your opinion on the advanced tutorial on the
      Win32::GuiTest (please read the tutorial carefully before
      voting -
      http://www.piotrkaluski.com/files/winguitest/docs/ch02s04.html
      )?

      o It is very complex. It has really scared me. If I need to understand it in order to use Win32::GuiTest I will look for something else
      o It is really difficult to understand even for people profficient in Win32 API and in writing perl extensions. You should consider rethinking the text's composition
      o Tutorial is about complex things but it they are well explained. Even people NOT profficient in Win32 API and perl can understand it.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!