976Re: Perl Doesnt click on the specified link

  • lmarlin
    Aug 3, 2005
      To Hrushi K:

      I just tested this script in SAMIE and it did properly click on the
      link.
      I am running SAMIE 1.0.
      I have not tested this with SAMIE 2.0

      # ============================================

      use Win32::OLE;
      use Win32::SAM;

      $| = 1;
      my $URL = "http://samie.sourceforge.net/ClickLinkTest.html";
      my $IEDocument;
      my $seconds;

      $Win32::OLE::Warn = 3;

      StartIE();
      Navigate($URL);
      ## Wait until IE is ready:#
      WaitForBusy();
      #print IE is now ready to get frames
      $IEDocument = GetDocument();
      $seconds = WaitForDocumentComplete();
      print "Checkbox.html page took $seconds seconds to load\n";
      ClickLink("test link below");
      $seconds = WaitForDocumentComplete();
      print "testlink.html took $seconds seconds to load\n";

      Could it be an install problem?

      Lee
      # ===========================================
      When the height is won, then there is ease - Aeschylus

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Hrushi K <ronnie13263@y...>
      wrote:

      > -Samie is a module for testing IE
      > applications.I too discovered it recently,it has
      > a list of inbuilt functions for recognisition of
      > objects and performing accordingly .
      > Now here is the piece of code.
      > #usr/bin/perl
      > use Win32::OLE;
      > use Win32::SAM;
      > #use Win32::Slingshot;
      >
      > $| = 1;
      > my $URL =
      > "http://samie.sourceforge.net/ClickLinkTest.html";
      > my $seconds;
      > $Win32::OLE::Warn = 3;
      > StartIE();
      > $seconds = Navigate($URL);
      > print "Checkbox.html page took $seconds seconds
      > to load\n";
      > $myseconds->ClickLink("test link below"); print
      > "testlink.html took $myseconds seconds to
      > load\n";
      > I receive the following error on running this -
      >
      > Can't call method "ClickLink" without a package or
      > object reference
      > at ClickLink.pl line 15.

      > Discover Yahoo!
      > Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing and more. Check it
      out!
      > http://discover.yahoo.com/stayintouch.html
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic