951FindWindowLike help

  • majingaa2z
    Jul 11 1:10 PM
      Here is my test code. The application opens properly, but then it
      just hangs, when I close the application it gives me the appended
      error and then sends ^p to STDOUT? I am trying to get ^p to be send
      to the application I opened in the code.

      use Win32::GuiTest qw(:ALL);
      $Win32::GuiTest::debug = 1;
      chdir "Originals";
      my @window = FindWindowLike(0,"^BEACH,BOBBY");
      print @window;
      Win32::GuiTest::SendKeys("^p");

      Use of uninitialized value in string at
      C:/Perl/site/lib/Win32/GuiTest/pm line 565. Using Pattern (^BEACH,
      BOBBY, )

      Also this is my first perl attempt using any mod. I'm really glad I
      found this mod and would love to be able to use as I have a ton of
      things planned for it.

      Sine Certa
      Jon Smith
      ~The unexamined life is not worth living~ Socrates
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic