950Re: [perlguitest] Perl Doesnt click on the specified link

  • saud aziz
    Jun 15, 2005
      $myseconds->ClickLink("test link below");

      is wrong, i believe, try just:

      ClickLink("test link below");

      or

      On 6/14/05, Hrushi K <ronnie13263@...> wrote:

      > -Samie is a module for testing IE
      > applications.I too discovered it recently,it has
      > a list of inbuilt functions for recognisition of
      > objects and performing accordingly .
      > Now here is the piece of code.
      > #usr/bin/perl
      > use Win32::OLE;
      > use Win32::SAM;
      > #use Win32::Slingshot;
      >
      > $| = 1;
      > my $URL =
      > "http://samie.sourceforge.net/ClickLinkTest.html";
      > my $seconds;
      > $Win32::OLE::Warn = 3;
      > StartIE();
      > $seconds = Navigate($URL);
      > print "Checkbox.html page took $seconds seconds
      > to load\n";
      > $myseconds->ClickLink("test link below"); print
      > "testlink.html took $myseconds seconds to
      > load\n";
      > I receive the following error on running this -
      >
      > Can't call method "ClickLink" without a package or
      > object reference
      > at ClickLink.pl line 15.

      > Discover Yahoo!
      > Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing and more. Check it out!
      > http://discover.yahoo.com/stayintouch.html

      If you develop an ear for sounds that are musical it is like developing an
      ego. You begin to refuse sounds that are not musical and that way cut
      yourself off from a good deal of experience. -John Cage