93Web Interface Testing Question

  • seraph_15217
    Jun 4, 2002
      Hi all-

      I'm still in the process of learning Perl in general--and completely
      new to the guitest module. I don't know if anyone here can answer my
      question---but perhaps someone can refer me to a reference source or
      even another module.

      Let's say that I want to write a script that will load www.yahoo.com,
      enter the word "bubba" into the search box and click on the "Submit"
      button. Now, I know I can do this by using tab-stops or pixel
      location, but obviously...this wouldn't be the best way to write a
      test script.

      Is there a way for me to get a perl script to recognize a field or
      button on a webpage as a field or button entity?

      Thanks for any advice you can give---and also for your patience with
      my limited knowledge.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic