      (Link:
      http://www.piotrkaluski.com/files/winguitest/docs/ch09s20.html).

      Pls see the code below that gives the following error when
      run: "Undefined subroutine &main::GetMenuItemCount called at test.pl
      line 5."

      use Win32::GuiTest qw(:ALL :SW);
      use strict;
      my $handle = WaitWindow("^Untitled.*Notepad", 2);
      my $hMainMenu = GetMenu($handle);
      my $count = GetMenuItemCount($hMainMenu);
      print $count;

      Almost all the other menu related functions (apart from MenuSelect)
      and a few for other controls are not avaiable in the GuiTest Library
      but have been documented.

      Vikas
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic