872Re: Automated Monitoring Tool using Win32::GuiTest

    May 7, 2005
      Go to "Files" section and choose "Add file" (should be in the top
      right corner). If you don't see it, then it maybe that you don't have
      enough privileges. Then send it to me and I will upload it.
      -Piotr

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "mohdejaz" <mohdejaz@y...> wrote:
      > I'd like to upload the installable here - how can I use "Files" ?
      >
      > Ejaz
      >
      > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "vishal_kharge"
      > <vishal_kharge@y...> wrote:
      > > Hello,
      > >
      > > Do you having the recorded + training material with you?
      > >
      > > Please send us if you have it.
      > >
      > > How you have done image comparision while runtime.?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Vishal Kharge
      > >

      > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "mohdejaz" <mohdejaz@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > > Hi Guys,
      > > >
      > > > I found Win32::GuiTest really useful...
      > > >
      > > > I added what was missing from this module - recording +
      > training...
      > > >
      > > > I also added image comparision feature which compares images at
      > > runtime
      > > > while playback with those captured during training...
      > > >
      > > > Has anyone come with similar tool?
      > > >
      > > > Ejaz
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic