869Getting GUITest to work
- May 6, 2005Hi Folks
I am new to this group. After reading a few of the posts by Ramya and
Piotr, I did the following
1. Installed Active Perl (ActivePerl-126.96.36.1991-MSWin32-x86-122208.msi)
2. Downloaded and extracted Win32-GuiTest-1.50.3-ad.zip
3. Downloaded NMake1.5, ran it and copied the extracted files to
4. I have Visual Studio .net 2003 on my machine but could not find
cl.exe or link.exe
5. Opened the ppm command window
6. Ran ppm> install
7. Recieved a message (Successfully installed Win32-GuiTest version
1.50.3-ad in ActivePerl 188.8.131.521.)that the install was successful.
So now how do I run GUITest. Waiting for your help to get started.
Have a great weekend.
- Next post in topic >>