854Re: Test application

  • vishal_kharge
    May 3, 2005
      Hello,

      I have run the winguitest.exe with and without dll and it worked fine.

      One question:

      What is the purpose of the controls.t and windows.t file?

      Is it the test scripts for testing the winguitest.exe application?

      Do you have more test scripts related to this application.

      Thanks,
      Vishal Kharge

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "pkaluski" <pkaluski@p...> wrote:
      > OK,
      > I have added new version of my application again in the files
      section.
      > I believe the problem was that the application was compiled in debug
      > mode so it was looking for debug version of DLL.
      > Current version should look for a standard one. I include a standard
      > dll just in case, but please try to run the application without
      using
      > dll attached by me. It will help us to verify, what are the minimal
      > requirements for this application. Let me know what was the outcome.
      > -Piotr
      >
      > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "vishal_kharge"
      > <vishal_kharge@y...> wrote:
      > > Hello,
      > >
      > > I tried to run the guitest.exe on my machine, an error was thrown
      > > regarding DLL.
      > >
      > > Can you please send me the entire application again.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic