851Re: Test application

    May 3, 2005
      I have added new version of my application again in the files section.
      I believe the problem was that the application was compiled in debug
      mode so it was looking for debug version of DLL.
      Current version should look for a standard one. I include a standard
      dll just in case, but please try to run the application without using
      dll attached by me. It will help us to verify, what are the minimal
      requirements for this application. Let me know what was the outcome.

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "vishal_kharge"
      <vishal_kharge@y...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      > I tried to run the guitest.exe on my machine, an error was thrown
      > regarding DLL.
      > Can you please send me the entire application again.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic