821RE: [perlguitest] Tabbed navigation question

  • Chris Hilton
    Apr 18, 2005
      You can use ClientToScreen and ScreenToClient to convert coordinates
      back and forth in Win32::GuiTest 1.50.3-ad from CPAN.

      ($x,$y) = ScreenToClient(hwnd,x,y)
      ($x,$y) = ClientToScreen(hwnd,x,y)

      There are also the following functions to work with tabs:

      GetTabItems($window)
      Returns a list of a tab control's labels.

      SelTabItem($window, $idx)
      Selects a tab based off an index (zero-based).

      SelTabItemText($window, $txt)
      Selects a tab based off text label (case insensitive).

      IsTabItemSel($window, $txt)
      Determines if the specified tab item is selected.

      Hope some of that helps.

      Chris Hilton