703Re: [perlguitest] Re: How to click on toolbar's buttons?

  • Wenjie Wang
    Jan 10, 2005
      I'm using function
      Win32::Guitest::PushChildButton($ParentWnd, $BtnID, $delay);

      In my case, there are moer then one button have the same window title and I have to use control ID to distinguish between them;-)

      btw, spy++ will provide teh hex value of resource ID of your control as "control ID" in the "window properties" popup under "general" tab.

      +-Wenjie Wang a.k.a William -------------------------------------+
      | WANG Infonology Systems |EMail : wwang@... |
      | Phone : (02) 9871 2018 | WISeAgent2000@... |
      | Mobile: 0412 688 380 |http://users.bigpond.net.au/WISeAgent |

      pkaluski <pkaluski@...> wrote:

      I don't think it's possible with Spy++. I would try using Visual
      Studio. Try to open executable file as a resource file.
      BTW, why do you need a resource id of a button?

      Wenjie Wang(a.k.a. William) wwang@...
      WANG Infonology Systems Ph: (02)-98712018 Mobile: 0412688380
      http://users.bigpond.net.au/WISeAgent http://www.websamba.com/wiseagent