701Re: How to click on toolbar's buttons?

    Jan 10, 2005
      Hmm...
      To be honest I am a little bit surprised that it really worked for
      you. Could you please provide me with more details:
      1. What type of control is it (this toolbar). Is it a common windows
      control?
      2. How many buttons does it have?
      3. How do you select which button to push?

      -Piotr

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Wenjie Wang <wiseagent2000@y...>
      wrote:

      > I've done something similar like following and it's simple and
      works fine with me:

      > my $myToolbar = GetDNACallModeToolbar();
      >
      > if ($myToolbar)
      >
      > {
      >
      > PushChildButton($myToolbar, 1280, 0.3);
      >
      > }
      >
      > Ofcourse I'm testing my own GUI written in MFC and I have knowledge
      of all the control IDs. But you could always use spy++ to find out
      resource ID of toolbar button.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic