700Re: How to click on toolbar's buttons?

    Jan 10, 2005
      Hi,
      I don't think it's possible with Spy++. I would try using Visual
      Studio. Try to open executable file as a resource file.
      BTW, why do you need a resource id of a button?
      -Piotr

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Ofer Ben-Yacov" <oferb@1...>

      > can you let me know where can I find the resource ID of a button in
      > toolbar using spy ++ ?
      > I could not find it.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Ofer.

      Medical
      > > Solutions
      > > USA, Inc. and are intended only for the addressee(s).
      > > The information contained herein may include trade secrets or
      privileged
      > > or
      > > otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review,
      forwarding,
      > > printing,
      > > copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly
      prohibited
      > > and may
      > > be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have
      reason to
      > > believe
      > > you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this
      message
      > > and
      > > notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to
      > > Central.SecurityOffice@s...
      > >
      > > Thank you

      Service.

      http://www.websamba.com/wiseagent