60Re: SendKeys delay

  • ctrondlpaulsden
    Feb 28 2:04 PM
      --- In perlguitest@y..., "Steve Eaton" <seaton@n...> wrote:
      > Does anyone have a WORKING sample line using sendkeys with the delay
      > option. I have tryed a few forms and can't seem to get the syntax
      > correct, normal sendkeys works, but I can't change the delay.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Steve

      SendKeys uses milliseconds and the default is 50 according to the
      documentation. Here are a few examples that specify an alternative
      delay:

      # Delay of 1 second (1000ms) between keystrokes
      SendKeys('ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ', 1000);

      # Delay of 500 milliseconds between keystrokes.
      SendKeys('ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ', 500);
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic