595Re: [perlguitest] Re: Tutorial on basics of GUI test is available

  • Gabor Szabo
    Oct 3, 2004
      On Sun, 3 Oct 2004, pkaluski wrote:

      > > You might want to give simple instructions on where to get perl and
      > > how to install Win32::GuiTest, both from ActiveState using ppm
      > > and the alternate distribution from CPAN.
      > >
      > You are right. BTW, one comment. I would make one distribution only.

      I agree.
      We should just persuade Dennis to upload a new version to CPAN.

      If Ernesto and Dennis agree I'd be ready to do that.
      They just have to give me co-author rights via PAUSE.
      my PAUSE id is SZABGAB.

      First I'd upload a developer version to CPAN (with an underscore in the
      name) and then I real version.

      In any case the sourceforge project is currently the only one under (some)
      development.

      regards