594Re: Tutorial on basics of GUI test is available

    Oct 3, 2004
      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Jacob Glide" <astonv1@h...> wrote:

      > In the tutorial, you say that NT or above is required? i run GUITest
      on my
      > Win98 box all the time, i believe there are a few things you can't
      do under
      > Win98 with GUITest, but it would be nice if you wouldn't exclude 98 all
      > together, i mean, all the samples you feature in your tutorial i can
      do on
      > my box
      >
      > --Aston

      No offence intended :)
      I don't mind mentioning Win98 in my tutorial. However, I am not that
      familiar with several versions of Windows to know what works on which
      version. I am writing about W2K and XP because I could test it. But if
      nobody minds, I can mention that the tutorial also works for Win98