593Re: Tutorial on basics of GUI test is available

    Oct 3, 2004

      > You mention a couple of "problems" but don't offer directions to solve
      > them.

      This is going to be a topic for the next tutorial...

      > You might want to give simple instructions on where to get perl and
      > how to install Win32::GuiTest, both from ActiveState using ppm
      > and the alternate distribution from CPAN.

      You are right. BTW, one comment. I would make one distribution only.
      The existence of distribution in perlguitest group and on source forge
      may be the reason of confussions. As far as I understand, there is no
      significant difference between these 2 distributions. So let's make
      one distribution available at source forge. Otherwise, beginners will
      ask questions "what is the difference between this and this
      distribution", "which is better". This may also suggest that there is
      split in the community, which I hope is not the case.