4RE: [perlguitest] Re: Problems installing using PPM
- Nov 14, 2001Thanks, Ernesto. Other packages install fine using the same technique. I was using an older version of Perl, however, and after upgrading to 5.6, it's working fine now. Thanks for your quick reply.-- John-----Original Message-----Hi,
From: erngui@... [mailto:erngui@...]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 4:43 PM
Subject: [perlguitest] Re: Problems installing using PPM
At 20.54 14/11/01 +0000, you wrote:
"Error installing package 'win32-guitest.ppd': Read of ./ failed"
* Are you able to install other perl modules on that machine using
* Are the TMP and TEMP environment variables set?
* What version of perl are you using (perl -v).
I normally use ActiveState 5.6.0 (build 616).
Hope this helps,
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
- << Previous post in topic