392Re: Tutorial for Win32::GuiTest

    Jan 26, 2004
      At this time, the only "documentation" that I am aware of for
      Win32::GuiTest is what comes with the README (perldoc
      Win32::GuiTest) and the example scripts. Also, many of the
      functions have little documentation I believe because they directly
      correlate to the Win32 API functions that are documented elsewhere
      (http://msdn.microsoft.com).

      Regards,
      Dennis

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "neesha1_99_99"
      <neesha1_99_99@y...> wrote:
      > Does anybody know any tutorial (online or book) for win32::guitest
      > which provides all information such as functions from guitest,
      their
      > definations, examples of their use etc.
      >
      > thank u.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic