388Re: [perlguitest] Excel using Perl

  • Kristofer Hoch
    Jan 22, 2004
      Sandy,
      This question doesn't really belong here. What you need to to use
      a newer version of Perl (5.8.2 is out) and Win32::OLE. Try searching
      the
      PerlMonks (www.perlmonks.com) site for your answer, and if you can't
      find it, then Post a Question there. The monks are quick to answer and
      you may even have the answer you need by lunch.

      Thanks,
      Kristofer

      --- sandygower2000 <sandygower2000@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I am using ActivePerl 5.6. How can I paste the content of a cell in
      > an excel sheet to another cell in the same excel sheet using Perl.
      > Iam a beginner. Will appreciate if anybody can help me with this.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Sandy
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/