378Testing treeview32 form with AO

  • guiguy2001
    Jan 20, 2004
      Hello all,

      I am trying to ue the AO library to get the accessible objects within
      a treeview 32 form created by .net using c# . I can see the object
      information for all of the nodes within the tree except for the nodes
      under the application node (which return undefined values). I have
      sucessfully returned the node information for out of house
      applications such as yahoo friends. Does anyone know if there is
      a .net form setting that can hide the object information? Any ideas
      are helpful.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic