      Try
      HTTP-WebTest-2.04
      or Monkeywrench-1.0:

      for starters at www.cpan.org

      --- Zia Beheshti <beheshti@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Probably my question is too trivial but I'm a starter.
      I just started to use the guitest module. I need to
      test a website
      like this messge board. Assume I want to click on the
      "Next" on this
      page, which function should I use? I tried
      pushClientButton with the
      kay name to be "Next", it didn't work. Even that
      didn't work for
      the "Submit" buttons. Then I tired to use MoveMouse
      but it is hard to
      find the exact location of the link. I don't feel I
      have to use
      MoveMouse function. Specially the position might
      change later and
      that makes my scripts useless.

      Terms of Service.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic