330Re: complete list of guitest functions?

  • kirby_laurence
    Sep 18, 2003
      I sympathize with Greg, there are funtions (e.g. those added in 1.2)
      that are not in the function list, and have no description or
      parameter information, at the end of perldoc win32::guitest.

      Documentation is not glamorous.

      Kirby

      <ctrondlpaulsden@y...> wrote:
      > Yes, you can find it available in the Win32::GuiTest package once
      it
      > is downloaded. There will be a file called README.html; which is
      > the user documentation and includes the functions and parameters
      > available. And if you need to download Win32::GuiTest, you can do
      > so from the files section of this Yahoo group.
      >
      > Or if you have already installed Win32::GuiTest using ActiveState's
      > ppm you should find the documentation by typing `perldoc
      > Win32::GuiTest` at a command line.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Dennis K. Paulsen
      >
      > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "gregandrosco" <gharper@s...>
      > wrote:
      > > Is there a comprehensive list of win32::GuiTest functions and
      > parameters?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Greg
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic