260Sending Text to a textbox does not work

  • shsk7203
    Jul 3, 2003
      Hi,

      I am new to this forum. I am unable to figure out why I cant seem to
      send input to the textbox in my Application. My code:

      use Win32::GuiTest qw/GetChildWindows WMSetText WMGetText
      WaitWindowLike IsWindowEnabled PushButton SendKeys FindWindowLike
      GetWindowText
      GetClassName GetChildDepth GetDesktopWindow SetForegroundWindow/;

      system("C:\\Win32-GuiTest-1.50\\Powersafe\\PSActions");
      sleep 3;

      SendKeys("admin\n");

      $title = "Powersafe Actions Configuration"; # title of window to
      search for
      WaitWindowLike(0, $title, 60);
      @mywindow = FindWindowLike(0, $title);
      foreach(@mywindow){print "Window ". sprintf "%lx\n",$_;}

      My application does open with the focus set on the first textbox, but
      neither do the keys get sent, nor does anything get printed.

      Please help,

      Regards,
      -skanitkar
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic