1793Re: Moving from yahoo to source forge - what do you think

    May 13, 2007
      This is a very good question.
      Firstly, there is a logistic reason, which was well summarized by
      Brent in his post. Since Win32::GuiTest code is hosted on source
      forge, it seams to be logical to have discussion forums there.

      Secondly Microsoft loves changing things. From time to time I need to
      write some code in Win API. So I visit their web page to get current
      compilers and other tools. And I always find out, that there is a new
      sturcture of SDKs, and getting what I want for free (which used to be
      free) becomes more and more difficult.

      Thirdly, I don't expect them to care to much about making their sites
      work well with any browser which is not IE.

      --Piotr

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@...>
      wrote:

      > I hope I am not doing something bad if I ask... Why the list should
      be moved on another server if Yahoo will be owned by MS?