1769Re: Guitest. How to move a slider in a trackbar32

  • basvanberkel
    Apr 17, 2007
      Is it possible to activate the window of a Trackbar?
      Because I could do somehing like this:

      my @wndw = FindWindowLike( undef, undef, undef, 383, 9 );

      EnableWindow( $wndw[ 0 ], 1 ); ??
      SetActiveWindow( $wndw [ 0 ] ); ??

      Then I could do some Keybord input to the slider.
      The advantage is that it doesn't matter where the GUI is located.
      But I can't get the enablewindow or SetActiveWindow working.
      Somebody knows?

      Bas

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "basvanberkel"