1766Re: Guitest. How to move a slider in a trackbar32

  • basvanberkel
    Apr 17, 2007
      Hi Chris,

      I don't want to use the mousemoveabs, becaute the position of the
      GUI can change. I want to work with the control ID of the button.
      If you want to push a button, u can also work with the control id.
      For example:
      PushChildButton( $whnds[ 0 ], 126 (126 means the control id)

      And I want to make somethink like this for moving a slider. But it
      seems not possible :/

      Bas

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Hilton" <chilton@...>