1706Re: freeze keyboard and mouse during tests?

  • Philip Zembrod
    Mar 1 8:39 AM
      > Re: freeze keyboard and mouse during tests?
      > Posted by: "brentje" brentje@...   brentje
      > Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:32 am (PST)
      > I believe there is a way to do this. I was looking it up at one time,
      > but didn't get the chance to test anything. You'll have to look at
      > the Win32::API and SetWindowsHookEx. You can set a hook to grab all
      > messages and block any you don't want, like keyboard and mouse
      > commands. This would actually be a really nice feature to add if
      > someone can figure it out.

      UltraVNC offers such a feature: If your remote control a PC, there is a button
      in the ultraVNC client's tool bar which shuts off the real keyboard and mouse
      on the PC you are controlling. UltraVNC is open source, so maybe one can
      learn how they do it and implement it for Win32::GuiTest.

      The project homepage is http://www.uvnc.com/

      Cheers
      Philip
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic